Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Busy Fun Filled Day

Yesterday was one of those busy days where everything is  back to back and you don't sit down for hours. My preschooler had his very first field trip I took him ther , quickly went home to do dishes and clean up picked him up two hours later. He loved it. They visited caves and saw a snake. Went home to make brownies for the first girl scout meeting of the year.Parents need to attend. The brownies did not turn out Agh i put in one egg not two. Make another batch.My higher schooler who takes the city  bus home was  a hour late we  went out looking for him. We live 2 miles form school. Found him a mile from home. He had to finish a project. We dropped him off at home, then went to the girl scout meeting at the park. We ate hot dogs and hamburgers yay I didn't have to cook. They had some delicious pasta which,  I ate too much of. Two hours later the meeting is over, on the way home had to stop at the store for cereal and milk. We get home at  7:30 pm, now  i can sit down. That was my day fun but filled. I didn't have time to get any exercise in, so i will try to make up for that today.Now I am going to enter some blog giveaways and try to win some Christmas presents for the kids. cross fingers. Tomorrow continue desperately  looking for a job.

1 comment:

  1. wow! sounds like a busy day! Hope you win a few of the giveaways!

    ReplyDelete