Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ouch

It has been so cold and windy here I have not gotten to run for two days. I was feeling bad about that and restless, so i went to our on demand movies to do a exercise video. I saw a Jillian Micheals workout video and did that. It was 20 minutes it was intense but really fun. I was not tired so i was looking for another short workout. I then did bootylouis ( that is one word i do not know how to spell) it was only 10 minutes. That was fun i thought i could squeeze in one more. I chose long lean legs, it was only 10 minutes. I felt better and thought , I could do this daily in the winter.
The next morning getting out of bed . OMG i was so sore , going down the stairs ouch ouch . The whole day I was so sore everywhere! Every time I sat down. My legs hurt. I thought since i run /walk 3 miles a day I could do this.  I kept thinking, what was I thinking three workouts back to back. So today I am not as sore anymore. I am going to do one work out video or at least have some time between them.
After my csn giveaway I realized I did not have any pictures on my blog, my blog was naked! So here is me and my little man yesterday

4 comments:

  1. Visiting (and following!) from Ten Talents :) Good for you and your ambitious working out! Other than walking, I don't do much. Thanks for the inspiration to get off my butt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little man is way too cute! I can't BELIEVE you did that much in one day! I feel good about myself if I walk around the block :) I don't do that much, but I have plans to start soon...

    Thanks so much for stopping by Ten Talents and linking up with us on This for That! Following you now!

    Stephanie
    Ten Talents

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from Ten Talents. Jillian Michaels is some hard core working out! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! Isn't it amazing how you get used to a workout and feel like you're in good shape; then you try something different and find so many muscles you never knew could ache??? I tried Hip Hop Abs recently and felt the same way. Youch! I'm a new follower. Thanks for visiting my site and entering the CSNStores giveaway!

    ReplyDelete